Get custom training solutions from Eureka Six Sigma
In an increasingly competitive global marketplace, professional training is not nice-to-have; it’s a must-have.
Eureka offers training tailored to upskill your employees. Our training courses are carefully designed to meet the challenges of today and tomorrow. Infused with the best industry knowledge, examples, tools and hands on exercises; our training modules are delivered by a best-in-class team of instructors. Our pool of seasoned instructors are well versed in bringing gap between theory, actual practice and real-time implementation.
WHY CHOOSE EUREKA?
Modern and inspiring course content that unlocks learners imagination
Talented pool of instructors proving exceptional learning experience
Best-in-class business training that suits your current and future needs
Canada Ontario Job Grant application assistance provided
When you choose Eureka Six Sigma as your professional trainer, your investment is not only leveraged, but you get the best possible value for your training dollars. On-site custom courses are typically most cost effective on a per participation basis.
Our course curriculum is regularly augmented and reviewed by university instructors to incorporate latest business trends, tools and best practices. Eureka instructors never leave learners alone and offer 1-to-1 mentoring and coaching during and after the training.
We bring harmony, unity within business and are a one stop solution for all your corporate training needs. Following are some of continuous learning training ranging from weeks to days.
Leading Innovation in Organizations
- Visual Thinking
- Waste Elimination
- Strategy Creation and Execution
- Design Thinking
- Creative Business Problem Solving
Lean Six Sigma
- Lean Six Sigma White Belt Certification
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- Foundations Course in Project Management
- PMP ® Certification prep course
- Essentials of Business Analysis
- Intro course on Business Analysis (BA)& Project Management (PM) Collaboration
- Business Analysis Tools and Techniques
- Leadership relationship and Change implementation for Business Analysts
- Foundations Course on Business Analysis (based on BABoK version 2)
Quality Management System (QMS)
- Awareness, understanding and interpretations
- Documenting the QMS
- Implementation for executives
- Internal Quality System Auditing
- ISO 9001 Calibration concepts
- Open stack computing
Interested in teaching?
IF YOU HAVE THE PASSION TO INSPIRE AND IGNITE CREATIVITY, THEN COME TEACH WITH US.
Contact us to learn more about the in-class training calendar dates or inquire about our customized training options.