Get custom training solutions from Eureka Six Sigma
In an increasingly competitive global marketplace, professional training is not nice-to-have; it’s a must-have.
Eureka offers training tailored to upskill your employees. Our training courses are carefully designed to meet the challenges of today and tomorrow. Infused with the best industry knowledge, examples, tools and hands on exercises; our training modules are delivered by a best-in-class team of instructors. Our pool of seasoned instructors are well versed in bringing gap between theory, actual practice and real-time implementation.
When you choose Eureka Six Sigma as your professional trainer, your investment is not only leveraged, but you get the best possible value for your training dollars. On-site custom courses are typically most cost effective on a per participation basis.
We offer the following training ranging from weeks to days.
Leading Innovation and Transformation in Organizations
- Visual Thinking
- Waste Elimination
- Strategy Creation and Execution
- Design Thinking
- Creative Business Problem Solving
Lean Six Sigma
- Lean Six Sigma White Belt Certification
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- Foundations Course in Project Management
- PMP ® Certification prep course
- Essentials of Business Analysis
- Intro course on Business Analysis (BA)& Project Management (PM) Collaboration
- Business Analysis Tools and Techniques
- Leadership relationship and Change implementation for Business Analysts
- Foundations Course on Business Analysis (based on BABoK version 2)
Quality Management System (QMS)
- Awareness, understanding and interpretations
- Documenting the QMS
- Implementation for executives
- Internal Quality System Auditing
- ISO 9001 Calibration concepts
- Open stack computing
Contact us to learn more about the in-class training calendar dates or inquire about our customized training option.