5S is not a visual management tool; it is a state of mind. It is a lifestyle that when practiced faithfully can change one’s life. 5S helps in reducing non-value added time consumed while moving, waiting, searching and finding tools, files, items etc. If properly embraced, it can ensure an effective, productive, safe and respectful workplace.
Benefits of 5S
- Reduces movement of people while at work
- Makes your business environment safer; reduces accidents at work
- Organizes your daily tools of conducting business and eliminates junk; creates additional work space
- Increases individual satisfaction, team work productivity and turnover
- Smoothens office flow and reduces errors by standardizing work
- Ensures organized, neat and access-able workplace
5S is a first step towards improvement. Eureka Six Sigma provides hand-on cross-functional training and can also manage your 5S implementation.
Contact us for a call-back or quote.