- May 2010- Eureka Six Sigma joins an alliance in support of Ontario Green Energy Act.
Eureka Six Sigma becomes 'Friends' of Ontario Sustainable Energy Association (OSEA) and joins the alliance in support of Ontario Green Energy Act. This alliance is comprised of leading trade associations, environmental groups, First Nations, developers, manufacturers, farmers and land owners.
- April 2010- Eureka Six Sigma expands it's presence in South America
Eureka Six Sigma and HLT Network (Argentina) have formed alliance to deliver Lean/Six Sigma training and projects to South American businesses.
- March 2010- Eureka awards certificates to the newly trained Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belts in Toronto
- January 2010- Eureka Six Sigma launches Green Policy
Click here to read Eureka's Green Policy
- April, 2009- Director of Eureka Six Sigma presenting at ASQ World Conference (Minneapolis) USA
- March 2009, Eureka becomes member of Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters Association (CME)
Canada’s largest trade and industry association, CME promotes the continuous improvement of Canadian manufacturing and exporting through engagement of government at all levels. Its mandate is to promote the competitiveness of Canadian manufacturers and enable the success of Canadian goods and services exporters in markets around the world.