- November 29 and 30, 2011 - Join leading business thinkers to discuss how Canadian industry can achieve a lean and green future by making energy visible.
Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters Association (CME) in partnership with Canadian Industrial Program for Conservation (CIPC) is bringing together the country's leading Energy experts, industry leaders and energy efficient suppliers to share best practices and explore new frontiers in industrial energy efficiency.
- September 2011- Array Group signs contract with Eureka Six Sigma.
Array Group, a prime architectural consulting firm in Canada inks contract with Eureka Six Sigma for ISO Registration. As part of this understanding Eureka shall impart education and training related to Quality, ISO Auditing, and building of a Quality Management System (QMS) in light of ISO 9001:2008 requirements.
- August 2011- Eureka Six Sigma Launches ISO 9001 Registration Services.
In view of the current economic downturn, fierce global competition and survival, Eureka Six Sigma launched its new ISO Registration Services for Small to Medium sized companies in North America. These services include how to build, maintain and sustain a Quality Management System in light of ISO 9001:2008 Standard requirements.
These services will enable companies to improve their internal capabilities, become more agile and competitive in the International markets.
- June 2011- Eureka Six Sigma constructs private cloud.
Eureka Six Sigma has launched a private cloud to be used by it's employees, project teams and customers.
- May 2011- Director of Eureka Six Sigma starts teaching Foundations of Business Analysis at University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies